The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and drafting professional services (engineering, architecture, environmental, and other technical services) and construction-related agreements.
- Reviewing and drafting prime contracts, subcontracts, joint venture agreements, teaming agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Providing concise contract review summaries of the observed risk items in light of company policies.
- Using an online database to document the review and coordinate work with other members of the contracts review team.
- Utilizing internal legal resources and other subject matter experts to ensure all levels of risk are recognized and subsequently addressed through development of unique contract terms and conditions to mitigate such risks.
- Providing prompt responses, contract reviews and general correspondence to facilitate the team in meeting local deadlines.