Job vacancy Computer Service Technician in Bacoor City
Temporary / Contract
4 Jul, 2018
Computer Service Technician
Computer repair technicians assess, repair and maintain computers for companies and individuals. They may work directly for a large company, at repair shops, or for computer repair companies which travel to the customer's location. Computer repair technicians use tools and technology to maintain computers at optimal operating levels, and make repairs to computers, processors, hard drives, and monitors. They use specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed.
- 1-year experience
- Diploma, Short Courses
- Analytical Skills: Computer repair techs need to be able to solve issues that might not have a clear solution. Being able to experiment and use trial and error is important.
- Communication: Computer repair techs have to ask questions and listen to customers in order to find out the issue, explain the problem in a clear and understandable way, and give them options for repair or replacement.
- IT Skills: Using diagnostic tools to assess or monitor computer systems requires knowledge of IT skills.
- Dexterity: Computer repair techs use their hands to manipulate objects within the computer.
- Troubleshooting: Computer repair techs must be able to diagnose, repair and test computer problems as they arise.
- Work at home
- project base
Share this job offer
Phase 4 Block 2 Lot 27, Heron St. Amaris Homes, Molino IV, Bacoor City
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs